It looks like you're from United States

If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation,

please donate through USA for UNHCR or return on

"The United States Association for UNHCR (USA for UNHCR) is a charity registered in the United States, partnering with UNHCR to raise both funds and awareness to support the needs of refugees worldwide and other persons of concern."